Rachelle, There is a chance I may offend by saying this, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Ben is absolutely without a doubt one of the cutest babies ever to come out of Golf Pointe. I adore him! Let me babysit!
He is SO cute!! When are we going to get to see this cute little guy? Are you coming to Newport in September?
what a handsome babe. i just want to squeeeeeeeze hims!
Wow, he is a cutie pie! I love his expressive face and curly hair. The dog is cute too.
We want...more pictures, more pictures, more pictures. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Rachelle, There is a chance I may offend by saying this, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Ben is absolutely without a doubt one of the cutest babies ever to come out of Golf Pointe. I adore him! Let me babysit!
He is SO cute!! When are we going to get to see this cute little guy? Are you coming to Newport in September?
what a handsome babe. i just want to squeeeeeeeze hims!
Wow, he is a cutie pie! I love his expressive face and curly hair. The dog is cute too.
We want...more pictures, more pictures, more pictures. :)
Post a Comment