Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OUR NEW BABY BOY!!!!!!

Benjamin Jeremy Child was born 11/24/08 at 8:08 pm. He is 8 lbs 13 oz and 21 3/4 inches. He has a head full of dark, curly hair and is so adorable. Rachelle went into labor Sunday night and was in labor for about 23 hours. The baby was not progressing, so she ended up having a c section. She was obviously exhausted and was such a trooper through the whole experience. Mom and baby are doing great and well on the road to recovery. We are so excited that Ben is finally here to join our family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo happy and excited for you! What a joy and a blessing! I can't wait to meet the lil guy! He looks just like his momma!

Read and Camille King said...

congrats!!! welcome to parenthood! your little boy is dang cute and might I say a big boy. Payslee weighed in at 8lbs and 8oz, 22in long. be glad it was a c-section.

KT said...

Congrats many times over. Let me know when I xan visit him.

The Albrecht's said...

Hey Rachelle, I found your blog off of Jordan's. I just wanted to say Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! He is so perfect and what a big boy. I love chubby babies (Benson was 8lbs. 14 oz). I hope you are getting some rest. Let me know if you need anything and I will just run on over:).
Adrienne



We just wanted you all to see how big our Hurley has gotten!! He basically sleeps all day and squeezes in the occasional ball fetching.