Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hey all we thought we would jump on the band wagon like everyone else and start our family blog. A little update on the family: Jer is in his last week of surgery plastics rotation and then off to his OB/GYN rotation for the next two months. He enjoys what he is doing all though he does have to get up at 4:30 and doesnt come home until around 6:00 or 7:00 at night (just enough time to eat and go to bed!) His OB/GYN rotation will be at the hospital i work at so if I happen to go into labor and he is here, it will work out great!!!
Jer was called to be in the primary teaching the 10-11 year olds. They are currently getting ready for the primary program.

I am still working my 4, 10 hour shifts with the possibility of a 12 hour shift once a week at Riverside Methodist Hospital in the operating room with orthopedics. I love the people on my team we have fun everyday, and the doctors are all really nice:) 
I have been called to be one of the Activities Day leaders in our ward, and i love it!!  

No comments:



We just wanted you all to see how big our Hurley has gotten!! He basically sleeps all day and squeezes in the occasional ball fetching.